Premium Space for Indian Web Marketing Professionals, Learners & Companies
Welcome to Jeetbo! A premium space for the Indian Web Professionals! It is a platform to bridge the gap between the Indian web professionals and the Indian web companies. This is an initiative by Mr. Rajesh Rana, supported by a great team.Our team is mentored by Mr. Aji Issac (aka AjiNIMC), he has been mentoring people in this field for the last 7 years (What I achieved in last 5 years, Testimonials about Aji). We also have Rajesh Rana (Social Media addict), Prabhanjan Panigrahi (Hardcore Techy), Rakesh Sharma (MBA, Making businesses acceptable) , Kundan (Cool Designer) & Abhirupa Purkayastha (Sale-able Content) (Know more about the team and why to trust the initiative). One of our mission is to save the valuable time of our web marketing professionals and companies by preparing the right processes, documents, job matching, guidelines, checklists, good and bad practices, resource building, tools etc.
Caution: Caught up between speed and perfection, we took speed
(Aji: I was in Mumbai working with a client on their new products. I liked their approach. They launched a Bollywood website which is based on wordpress with many limitations. I liked the CEO’s comment, “Either we could wait for 6 months to get a perfect platform to launch this or we could do it immediately using a wordpress. We know perfection is desired but more important is going live”. It is exactly the same philosophy that we have in Jeetbo. You may like to hear Mr Sunil Bharti Mittal, he says “When you are caught between speed and perfection, always choose speed over perfection”)
Under this space, we will be offering:
- Help to Web marketing professionals: There are great people in this industry but they don’t get the right information, guidance, mentoring, processes, clients, jobs etc. We will help them get better in their career. (See more on how we are helping web marketing professionals)
- Help to Web marketing companies: We have made various high end checklist, guidelines, processes, quality checklists, training modules, interview questions, best practices, knowledge base which are helping many companies scale with ease. (See more on how we are helping web marketing companies)
- Help to all web related queries: In our OCC meeting, Startup Saturdays we were asked many many basic questions about web and web marketing. We always wanted to help the businesses get the right knowledge in the most comprehensive and practical way. You can drop your queries and our team provide you with the best solution possible.
- Web Marketing/SEO Strategies, Auditing and Quality Checks: Not sure why you are not getting results for your web marketing campaigns? Not sure whether your SEO team is doing a proper job? Time to do some quality checks and auditing for your project and the companies. Most of the campaigns (including some of ours) fail because of bad planning (at strategy level). It is advisable to involve top people in the strategy level on a monthly basis. (Know more about why SEO strategy, auditing and quality checks matter a lot)
- Defining standards so that no one is cheated: How do you judge a SEO/Web marketing company, how to do a proper costing, what is a better costing model, should a web marketing company be judged by its results only and so many other queries are leading to some standards that can allow the clients and companies work in proper harmony. (Know more about the documents and standards)
- And much more in store.
10 commandments for Jeetbo
- Thou shall make everything simpler.
- Less is better. Thou shall not bombard the members with too much information. Only the most practical ones in a structural way.
- Thou shall not offer much for free. Free information can’t be maintained well and we will never take it seriously. We will make things that are usable and adds value. Good return for your money.
- Thou shall make rules only when it is required. 5 to 10 is reserved for future commandments .